Watermark Text Slows and Stops

RAHumphrey

Watermark Text Slows and Stops

Post by RAHumphrey »

Updated to 7.4.0 and watermark text task slows to a crawl. App eventually stops completely. Deleting the task restores the speed. I have to delete the app and user directory and re-install to start again. Then the watermark text task slows down the and and stops it again. Do not recall the older version having this issue. Any ideas ? :?:
Oleg

Re: Watermark Text Slows and Stops

Post by Oleg »

Hello,
Can you send a tasks list (in attachment) for test?
RAHumphrey

Post by RAHumphrey »

The BB will not allow be to attach the .bsv file. The problem also occurs when I use the watermark text task as the only task. The problem increases with repeated sessions. My PC is Win 10, I-7 cpu and 16 mb ram. Processing about 150 images of 6000x4000 and adding a text banner at the bottom of the image. Sometimes the text just "disappears" along with the sessions slowing to a crawl.
Oleg

Post by Oleg »

OK. How many threads are you using? Try to decrease the amount to recommended value or even lesser. These are huge images, so it takes a lot of memory to process them simultaneously.
RAHumphrey

Post by RAHumphrey »

Thank you for the response. I am using 4 cores, will lower to 2 and give it a try and post the results.