Perform Calculation on EXIF using XMP?

LTRusty

Perform Calculation on EXIF using XMP?

Post by LTRusty »

My altitude data sucks. For whatever reason, the relative altitude (stored in XMP under drone-dji:RelativeAltitude) is correct; but the absolute altitude (drone-dji:AbsoluteAltitude) and EXIF_GPS Altitude are both wrong.

I know how to perform a calculation on EXIF_GPS Altitude: task Set EXIF/IPTC Tag, and set the tag value to, for instance, "EXIF_GPS Altitude + 50." That will add 50M to all of my altitudes. This does not do what I want.

What I need to have happen is to set the tag EXIF_GPS Altitude with a value of "drone-dji:RelativeAltitude+X," where X is local elevation above sea level, and then go back and replace "drone-dji:AbsoluteAltitude" with the modified EXIF_GPS Altitude. How do I make this happen?
LTRusty

Re: Perform Calculation on EXIF using XMP?

Post by LTRusty »

Anything? Anyone?

Bueller?
Argyle

Post by Argyle »

I've noticed there is very little in terms of responses since early early in the year. Makes you wonder if the software is abandoned or if the developers were conscripted.
LTRusty

Post by LTRusty »

Argyle wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:12 am I've noticed there is very little in terms of responses since early early in the year. Makes you wonder if the software is abandoned or if the developers were conscripted.
Yeah, I was kind of wondering the same thing. Sucks- this is the first tool that I've found that even comes remotely close to doing what I need in a reasonably simple kind of way. I'd have no problem paying for it if there was just the reasonable chance they might sort out that one little feature detail.